U nderstanding and determining the value of a company, or an interest therein, is the cornerstone of Gryphon’s wide array of services.
Ascertaining/establishing the value of a business is a complicated and intricate process. Even valuation experts have referred to it as more of an art than a science. Valuing a business requires the determination of its future earnings potential, the risks inherent in those future earnings, an analysis of its mix of physical and intangible assets, and the general economic and industry conditions.
Gryphon Valuation Consultants has provided numerous valuation opinions for privately held corporations of all sizes in a wide variety of industries. Our valuation opinions are well-reasoned, thoroughly documented, and provide critical support for any potential challenge. And most importantly, it will be performed in accordance with the appropriate professional standards.
Gryphon’s Business Valuation Services
- Business Valuation and Appraisal
- Income, Estate & Gift Tax Valuation
- Closely-held Corporations
- Partnerships & LLCs
- Nevada Restricted LPs & LLCs
- Minority & Fractional Interests
- Undivided Real Estate Interests
- Promissory Note Valuation
- Restricted Securities
- Stock Options & Other Derivatives
- Intangible Assets
- SBA & Conventional Financing